Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mihai from Romania and his love expression

Hi, my name is Mihai, and I would like to address some words to the one that I consider my soul mate. Her name is Maria and from my point of view she is the most incredible and beautiful person in the world. .... You charmed me ever since you walked up to me and said your name, ever since your friend has introduced you to me. You were my sunshine when I was overwhelmed by darkness you knew how to make me love you more and more. When I was sad, angry, or even crazy your eyes calmed me, filled me with hope and confidence. I dedicate all the love songs to you and all the heat from my heart to your arms because you blow my mind when you look me into the eyes. I have loved you since I met you and I love you now, and I will love you in the future with more and more passion than ever.

Your soul mate Mihai, I love you from all my heart, my sweet little angel ....

No comments: