Tuesday, February 23, 2010

INTRODUCTION


My name is Nicola my surname is MAIELLARO, I am over forty, people call me NICO. I am married with two children. I live with my family in Policoro, where I work in a high school. I teach English. My hobbies are playing the guitar, listening to the music and travelling. I don’t like watching TV. I am fond of singing. I am easy-going, moody and calm. I like people who are sincere; I don’t like boring people: I was born in Italy. My eyes are brown and my hair is brown too. It’s short. I am 1.70 tall

3 comments:

Jorge Rocha said...

Hello Nico.

It's a good presentation of you, a complete ID. Is that your class?

Jorge Rocha

Jorge Rocha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Filipe Luna said...

Excellent presentation, thumbs up. I must say you seem to have a terrific class. I hope you'll enjoy working with us.

Excelente apresentação, parabéns. Tenho de dizer que parece ter uma turma fabulosa. Espero que goste de trabalhar connosco.