Monday, March 8, 2010

When eros inspires

Comments on the poem:

Jorge Rocha said...
Hi, Maria! Congratulations because of this idea publishing this poem. It has the smell of greek deepness. I also loved the picture.
March 2, 2010 10:36 PM

Filipe Luna said...
Such an amusing poem. I am one of professor Jorge's students, And I must say your poem is quite awe-inspiring. I would like to thank you for sharing such knowledge with us.
March 3, 2010 10:25 PM

Jorge Rocha said...
Hello, Filipe!It's good to see you making this e-trip with us. Now we are traveling in space; soon we'll travel in time. I hope you can help me to go far away in this adventure.Jorge Rocha
March 3, 2010 11:23 PM

Filipe Luna said...
I see... I will do my very best to help develop this project, just call me if anything is needed, I can help with any translations needed for example.
Estou a ver... Eu vou fazer o meu melhor para ajudar a desenvolver este projecto, se for precisa alguma coisa basta chamar, posso ajudar com as traduções por exemplo.
March 4, 2010 12:29 AM

Maria said...
Hi Filipe! Nice meeting you!Hey Jorge, I like the fact that collleagues of yours are joining the project. It means something!!!!Since you like my post about "Erotocritos", what about telling you about the poetic way Cretan teenagers express their love nowadays?
March 4, 2010 5:20 PM

Filipe Luna said...
It would be most kind of you. I would be sure to read it, and so would be any of the followers.
Seria muito simpático da sua parte. Eu iria ler de certeza, tal como iria qualquer um dos seguidores.
March 4, 2010 8:54 PM

Jorge Rocha said...
These are nice words! And a beautiful image. I also like design of greek words, even if I do not understand their meaning.Jorge R.
March 8, 2010 8:50 PM

No comments: